Communication Skill Hand-Written Notes Syllabus
Introduction: Communication, definition and role of communication, Process of communication, Importance of professional communication, Levels of communication, Types of communication, Challenges in communication. Non –verbal communication – Body language, personal appearance, posture, gesture and hand movement, eye contact, facial expressions, paralinguistic features – proxemics, haptics, chronemics. Oral presentations. Case studies.
Terms & Condition
- Before Purchasing Please Check Our Samples (Click Here)
- After Purchasing amount will be Not Refundable.
- During Purchasing if the amount is deducted to your account but you don’t get your order then send your payment detail to our support team (email@example.com) ( Ex. Trans. Number, Snapshot of payment receipt, Order Detail, Date & Time of Payment )
- Virtual orders download link is available for only 3 day so download as soon as possible
- Maximum 3-time download allowed.