Thermodynamics lecture notes pdf||thermodynamics notes for mechanical engineering||thermodynamics lecture notes pdf||Mechanical Engineering||Handwritten Notes || Written by Ashish Sir
Thermodynamic Notes Syllabus
Ch-1 Basic Concepts & Laws of Thermodynamics : Basic concepts: Property, Equilibrium, State, Process, Cycle, Zeroth law of thermodynamics, Heat and work transfer. First law of thermodynamics- first law applied to various systems steady flow process, limitations of first law of thermodynamics. Second law of thermodynamics, heat engine, heat reservoir, Refrigerator, heat pump, Carnot’s cycle, statements of second law Reversible and irreversible processes, consequence of second law, Clausious Inequality , Entropy, T-S diagrams, Available & Unavailable energy Availability Concept .
Ch-2 Properties of Steam : Pure Substance, Phase, Phase-transformations, formation of steam, properties of steam, PVT surface, HS,TS,PV,PH,TV diagram, processes of vapor measurement of dryness fraction, Use of steam tables and Mollier chart.
Ch-3 Air standard cycles: Carnot, Otto, Diesel, Dual cycles and their comparison, Brayton cycle, Non reactive gas mixture, PVT relationship, mixture of ideal gases, properties of mixture of ideal gases, internal energy, Enthalpy and specific heat of gas mixtures.
Ch-4 Fuels & combustion : Actual & theoretical Combustion processes , Enthalpy of formation & enthalpy of reaction, first law analysis of reacting systems, Adiabatic flame temperature , Basic concept of Third Law of thermodynamics . Steam Tables Mollier Charts & tables connected to reactive systems are allowed in Examination hall .
Terms & Conditions
- Before Purchasing Please Check Our Sample Notes ( Click here)
- After Purchasing amount will be Not Refundable.
- During Purchasing if the amount is deducted to your account but you don’t get your order then send your payment detail to our support team (email@example.com) ( Ex. Trans. Number, Snapshot of payment receipt, Order Detail, Date & Time of Payment )
- Virtual orders download link is available for only 1 day so download as soon as possible
- Maximum 3-time download allowed.