Highlights About Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical engineering is the study, design, development, construction, and testing of mechanical and thermal sensors and devices, including tools, engines, and machines. … Mechanical engineers work mostly in engineering services, research and development, and manufacturing.Mechanical engineers design power-producing machines, such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, and steam and gas turbines, as well as power-using machines, such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems. Mechanical engineers design other machines inside buildings, such as elevators and escalators.
Mechanical engineering is among the prime engineering fields. The graduate job market is known to be hard, but as mechanical engineers use maths and physics practices to design and produce the world’s mechanical devices, graduates tend to be in high demand all around the world.
Mechanical engineering is not difficult compared to say electrical or chemical engineering. It’s mainly classical physics, a bit of diffeq, some statistical mechanics, a dash of material science, a minor in business administration, and a few thousand hours of mindless study – typical engineering fare.
- Nikola Tesla. …
- Kitaw Ejugu. …
- James Watt. …
- George Stephenson. …
- Aurel Stdola. …
- Kate Gleason. …
- Ludwig Prandtl.
SSC JE Mechanical Engineering Complete Video Lectures , Subject List
Main Subjects (Mechanical) For SSC-JE
- Thermodynamic Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- Refrigerator & Air Conditioning (RAC) Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- Heat & Mass Transfer(HMT) Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- Engineering Mechanics Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- Theory Of Machine(TOM) Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- Production Engineering Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- Strength Of Material (SOM ) Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- Fluids Mechanics Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- Machine Design Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- Power Plant Engineering Video Lecture For SSC-JE
- IC Engine Video Lecture For SSC-JE