Machine Design-1 Hand-Written Notes Syllabus
CH-1 Mechanical Engineering design – Design considerations, Design Procedure Material selection Modes of failure – Theories of failure , causes of stress concentration; stress concentration in tension, bending and torsion; reduction of stress concentration, theoretical stress concentration factor, notch sensitivity, fatigue stress concentration factor, cyclic loading, endurance limit, S-N Curve, loading factor, size factor, surface factor. Design consideration for fatigue, Goodman and modified Goodman’s diagram, Soderberg equation, Gerber parabola, design for finite life, cumulative fatigue damage
CH-2 Design of Fasteners : Design of cotter and knuckle joints.. Fasteners and keys , Design of welded joints , Fillet and butt welds , Design of riveted joints. Design of bolted joints . Power screws
CH-3 Selection & Design of bearings : Reynold’s equation, stable and unstable operation, heat dissipation and thermal equilibrium, boundary lubrication, dimensionless numbers, Design of journal bearings, Rolling-element Bearings: Types of rolling contact bearing, bearing friction and power loss, bearing life; Radial, thrust & axial loads; Static & dynamic load capacities; Selection of ball and roller bearings; lubrication and sealing.
CH-4 Design of Springs : Design of helical compression & tension spring , design of leaf spring & torsion springs , fatigue loading of springs ,surge in springs ,spiral springs
Terms & Condition
- Before Purchasing Please Check Our Syllabus & Sample Copy (Click Here)
- After Purchasing amount will be Not Refundable.
- During Purchasing if the amount is deducted to your account but you don’t get your order then send your payment detail to our support team (email@example.com) ( Ex. Trans. Number, Snapshot of payment receipt, Order Detail, Date & Time of Payment )
- Virtual orders download link is available for only 3 day so download as soon as possible
- Maximum 3-time download allowed.
There are no reviews yet.