Product Design Notes syllabus
1] Basic concepts of engineering products’ drawings. Softwares’ applications for preparation of drawings, designs and animations. ( 5L)
 Creativity , Concept generation – Intuitive / Rational and as per customers choice amongst alternatives. Needs and wants. Products’ specifications and product architecture.
 A brief review of engineering materials and their properties. Concepts of tribology – Friction, Wear and Lubrication . (5L)
 Basic concepts of limits, fits and tolerances in individual components and assemblies. A brief review of process planning, Jigs, Fixtures, manufacturing methods and shop floor
practices. Review of drawings and design from industrial and manufacturing aspects. A brief review of quality assessment and control (5L)
 Basic concepts of ergonomics and related proportions. Value analysis , cost analysis, market impact and feed back data from market to designer. The product life cycle. Intellectual property rights/ Patent procedures and governments’ support for export/import substitutions..
Terms & Condition
- Before Purchasing Please Check Our Sample Notes ( Click here)
- After Purchasing amount will be Not Refundable.
- During Purchasing if the amount is deducted to your account but you don’t get your order then send your payment detail to our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) ( Ex. Trans. Number, Snapshot of payment receipt, Order Detail, Date & Time of Payment )
- Virtual orders download link is available for only 3 day so download as soon as possible
- Maximum 3-time download allowed.
There are no reviews yet.